Monday, November 22, 2010

Sharing the View!

So.... I thought that I would take a minute and share my magnificent views with the world this morning....





Yes.... Bearfoot Lodge in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. Nice, huh? Seriously.... we missed this trip last year when we lost grandparents, wanted to spend the holiday with extended family, and just take a break from the tradition that we had made it. However, it wasn't until we missed a year here that we realized how much we LOVED the isolation, relaxation, and being so close together. :) It's just us, parents, and siblings....... well some of our siblings. :)

Justin's little brother, Kam getting in his early morning internet...lol

So there you have it.... where I will be spending my time until Saturday. :) We have plans to eat at favorite restaurants, visit Gatlinburg (maybe even attempt to ice skate again), outlet shop, cook Thanksgiving dinner, the guys are playing golf today, and whatever else we feel like because WE CAN!!! :) 

Happy Monday... I know mine is!


1 comment:

  1. I've been to cabins there several times. They are awesome!! Have a great time friend!!

    ReplyDelete