Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Smoky Mountain Mayhem!

Okay.... so I said that I was coming here to relax and blog and just be lazy.... but then I remembered that I had brought with me the BEST card game on the planet!!


That's right! PHASE 10!! I blame the Mays for my new-found obsession! Seriously... this game takes forever.... hence the score list below... I kid you not... this is the sheet that we used for about two and a half hours... the amount of time it takes you to complete all 10 phases. :)


Luckily, all the work was worth it because I WON!!! :) Sorry, Adam! You put up a good fight!




Lexi even took up residence next to my chair for the entire time.... bored I'm sure, but wouldn't dare lose her front row seat to food dropping potential :)


Seriously.... $5.99 at Toys R Us, Walmart, and Target. AWESOME family fun!


Later!

2 comments:

  1. Such good times!!! Thanks for bringing it. We are enjoying it a lot...except when JP throws cards ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! I remember when Doug and I could rent cabins and play cards all night. :)) good times!

    ReplyDelete