Saturday, October 30, 2010

"We can hardly stand the wait....."

"...please Christmas don't be late!!!"

....quite possibly the cutest song ever. And the most accurate to describe my anticipation for this upcoming holiday season! I spent the day with my mother-in-law at the trade center for Christmas Made in the South and had so much fun spending WAY too much money! Thankfully... I have some of the CUTEST things to show for it! The items below are from a lady who has a booth there called "Pure Art." She's based out of Panama City, Fl. and always has the best things in the entire show. I literally have majority of my home and tree decorated with things that I have purchased from her over the last 5 years that we have been married! I'm talking ornaments, bows, accents, tree topper.... you get what I'm saying! Check it out this weekend if you still have a chance... only one more day! Or at least head my way this Christmas to see our AWESOME tree!!!







Oh... I can NOT wait!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment