Thursday, October 28, 2010

I turned 27!!

Geez... I remember when I was turning 13 and my parents threw me this purple and yellow themed party in the church fellowship hall.... That was 14 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!! Crap..... time flies!

But the good news is that I had a BLAST turning 27 with my wonderful friends and family! It started Sunday night with dinner at the Canon downtown with some of our friends...


I must say... we have made some wonderful new ones! And in the last year, we have developed some pretty incredible bonds! Ok... ok... I won't get too mushy. :) We also have a heck of a time together! I felt so loved when everyone was able to join us for dinner!...









but at times some of the folks tend to get a little c-r-a-z-y....




So that was Sunday :)

On Monday night (my actual Bday) I had dinner at Red Robin (yum!) with my family and the inlaws. After a very entertaining dinner, we hung out and ate yummy cupcakes...


Played with yummy cupcakes...


But the best part was opening some of my faves!!...




Now if those cowboy boots would hurry up and get here!!!

Overall, it was a great celebration! I am a lucky gal... :)











1 comment:

  1. LOVE the bag!! Hey I am with you on the boots - been waiting on Pursona's natural cowboy gauchos to arrive - not real thrilled that it is taking SO long as I paid for them in September!!

    ReplyDelete