Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ode to Jenna :)

So... welcome to the new My Favorite Things!!! And let me please say that I LOVE JENNA ALLEN!!!! :) What started as a girly day with lunch and make-up shopping, quickly turned into a "blogapalooza" as Jenna called it. I guess that makes us nerds! I will say say that Jenna may be the coolest blogger/closet computer nerd that I know! I am SO excited about the new things that she added and made better. I honestly sat confused for most of the day and just nodded along like I was taking in and comprehending everything she was saying.  For those of you who have seen "Social Network," she was talking computer jargon like the boys in that movie... lol.

And.... I would love to say that I am saving for a new macbook so that I can sell an organ and then get photoshop to do the cool things that Jenna does.... but wait. I would have to sell 2 organs: One for sure for the macbook itself, then maybe a smaller one for the photoshop software. :) Still... those things are amazing. :)

Anyhow... great day. Justin sported his UGA shirt at the Auburn game with the boys, and Jenna and I were able to seriously put a beating on the computer keyboard!!! FUN DAY!!!!! Thanks, Jenna! Love you girl!

Later :)

2 comments:

  1. Awee yay! Thanks for the shout out! I had a blast too...and believe it or not I absolutely love the techy "geeky" blog stuff! It looks amazing by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS......Did I mention I'm jealous?? I'm such a blog loser....I just don't understand all this techie stuff sometimes :) Love your new blog through!!

    ReplyDelete