Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My New Project...

So, after hours and hours and HOURS of slaving over this blog, I am excited, but well aware that I have SO much left to do. Jenna and Brooke... I would love to know the time that you spend to make yours as cute as they are :o). I know that this is a work in progress and that there is more to learn... so here is what you shouldn't complain about on my blog...lol :o) :
1- The fact that there is no link for the places that you can follow me on- i.e. twitter, facebook. etc.
2- The fact that there is only one tab, "home" at the top. This is where I hope to have links to some of my favorite things, but don't know how.
3- Maybe some of the color combinations and designs... I am not quite sure what I really like yet either :o)

But anyway.... this is my project. The project that Laura and I decided that I needed because all I can think about is babies. All things babies. Getting pregnant. Baby names. Baby nursery ideas. Baby gear that I want. Baby clothes. Babies. Babies. Babies!!!!

It's crazy really. Justin and I have a plan. A great one. One that I am excited about and helped decide on. But as 27 rounds the corner in a few weeks and our 6th anniversary creeps in next spring, I guess it's a little normal to start to "yearn." Especially as time get's closer. So my dear friend Laura said that I needed a project. She really wanted me to rollerblade..... I decided to blog instead.  Besides, I love techie stuff and when we are ready to REALLY have a baby, you all can see the great belly shots, name posts, nursery pics, and baby gear that I'll be getting!!! LOL!!!

So enough about that until I actually have a reason to mention it :o)

I am glad to be rid of the AWFUL strep throat that one of my precious kindergarteners gave me. :o) I am back in my groove after 3 days on the couch, and am looking forward to date night with my husband Friday night. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Your blog is super cute now! I mean, it was cute before...but it's even cuter now. :)

    Sidenote: You should add edits to this post because you now have buttons that link to your twitter and facebook! So glad we got to hang today! Let's do it again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new project! But Brandon says you should definitely try rollerblading too!

    ReplyDelete