Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lexi & Layne :)

So here are two little things that capture my heart in different ways...so much love! Enjoy...

Apparently lazy is what we do best lately since Justin and I have taken turns being sick for what seems like weeks now! What I love most about being at home with Justin is that most times, there is always a little critter that joins us whether we are on the couch, bed, or on the floor. This little runt is my Lexi. :) Yesterday Lexi Grace decided that she needed to be lazy too since her Daddy had been on the couch for a few days...

Such a hard life.....

Then, when we realized that the Dawgs game wasn't televised on our satellite, we made a last minute decision to go to "Nana and Papa's" (my parents) house to watch it. Of course, Lexi went along then, too. What is hilarious is how active she is when there, and how hard she crashes when we come home. It was a little chilly in our house last night upon arriving home, so she managed to find the only blanket that we had out, and then make sure that ALL of her body was on it.....

She's a blast :).......

My cousin and best friend have another baby favorite of mine... except he is actually a real baby! Layne is his name... melting my heart is his game!!! I choose not to hold it against Haley's OB-GYN to induce her while I was on the other side of the world... that just harbors bad feelings. :) Instead I decide to make up for those lost first minutes with him by going over there and just staying all night. This particular night... I made Aunt Deb make me dinner and then didn't leave until WELL after dark. :) By now this little stinker has mastered the art of laughing...for real! And who was best at bringing it out of him? His mama :) When Haley mentioned that he just loved to laugh now, I thought.. "Great... well let's start talking to him!" But no... this little guy doesn't laugh the best when you talk to him... you have to add in a little bit of changing table and a WHOLE LOT OF NAKED!! :) As soon as that diaper came off and his mama stepped in... he laughed for a while! I wish I had video to post instead... but here are some stills that captured the moment...





Isn't he beautiful?!

"You REALLY crack me up, mama!"

So there you have it... one with four legs, one with two. Both I just love to pieces :)

Happy Sunday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment